Public Speaking Superstar
Who Else Wants to Dazzle and Influence Any Audience with Super Impressive Speeches by Having Supreme Confidence and Masterful Public Speaking Skills?
Picture this.... You are invited to speak in front of a large audience. As you walk to the stage, you feel an overwhelming sense of confidence and mastery over the subject you'll be discussing.
The people look at you as if they are very eager and interested to hear what you are about to say. As you started speaking, you notice that all the listeners are leaning forward. They are all smiling and nodding their heads, as if signaling their approval in your ideas.
You feel more and more enthusiastic as your speech goes on. As the speech comes to an end, you are cheered with a standing ovation from the audience. You hear some of them saying, "Great job!" You can tell from the many faces that they want to hear more. It's an enjoyable experience for both the audience and you.
Then you wake up. You can't believe it's just a dream. "If only it's true," you say in disappointment, "but that ain't happening to me."
Stop wishing and whining! Let's turn that public speaking dream of yours into reality, right here, right now!
From the desk of: Rich PLR
Date: May 23, 2017
Dear Future Public Speaking Superstar,
Have you ever delivered a speech or presentation before? Most probably you have. So how did it go? Have you encountered any of the following while delivering it?
- You have uncontrollable butterflies in the stomach.
- Your stuttering voice is making it difficult for you to speak clearly.
- You're sweating all over.
- Your listeners are yawning their way to dreamland and pouting their lips.
- You feel so conscious with your audience's reaction that you can't focus on your speech.
Be desperate no more! If your career is sluggish due to public speaking hindrances, kiss your worries good bye!
Now, you can start re-building your dreams and ascension to company hierarchy by this gem of a book designed to help especially the timid novices of public speaking and turn them into ace public speakers!
According to a recent survey, more people are afraid of public speaking than they are of dying.
Now you can become the best public speaker you could ever be.
"Public Speaking Superstar' will show you how to get that golden tongue which can draw out enthusiastic responses from the bottom of people's hearts and stimulate them to nod unreservedly to your discussion.
This book is a condensed write-up of powerful principles and easy-to-follow steps to writing and delivering spectacular speeches.
It will give you the crucial answers to such questions as "How do effective speakers really captivate their audience? How can they influence people by mere words? What can I do to be as successful as they are? How can I really conquer speech fright?"
After reading this book, you will be able to:
- Overcome your fear of public speaking.
- Manage speech anxiety effectively.
- Prepare a powerful speech using 9 basic steps.
- Analyze your audience to make your topic fit their interests.
- Organize your speech carefully to improve understanding and recall.
- Enhance the quality of your speech.
- Organize an introduction that will relax you and your audience.
- Identify the 3 qualities an effective speaker should possess.
- Know how public speaking can improve your personal development.
- Know how public speaking can influence your society.
- Know how public speaking can advance your profession.
- Identify the 4 general types of public speakers.
- Know and apply the basic rules and principles of public speaking.
- Use language effectively.
- Sound natural and enthusiastic.
- Know the guidelines in choosing a specific topic.
- Use question and answer sessions to make a lasting impression.
- Use quality visual aids to make your speech much more powerful.
- Write and deliver an interesting, clear, and cogent speech quality.
- Know the 3 dangers to self-esteem.
- Build rapport with your audience quickly and easily.
- Develop a positive mental attitude.
- Know how to practice your speech for better delivery.
- Think and speak instantaneously in impromptu speaking situations.
- Peak up the interest of your audience.
- Know how to answer hostile questions.
- Research information to beef up your themes.
- Know how to see yourself actually delivering a speech.
- Know what to expect in the actual day of speech delivery.
- Counter the strongest factor contributing to your fear.
- Identify the type of public speaker you are.
- List the key principles involved in preparing to speak.
- Know the basic characteristics of good public speaking.
- Build confidence.
- Describe the factors that contribute to speech anxiety.
- Counter common misconceptions about speech anxiety.
- Harness your speech anxiety and use it to your advantage.
- Conduct a self-inventory.
- Simplify the topic so that it is manageable.
- Explain the role and significance of audience analysis in public speaking.
- Comprehend the factors that may influence the way you adapt a message to an audience.
- Plan effective introductions and conclusions.
- Understand and apply the principles in outlining.
- Understand the diverse ways that visual aids can help you as a speaker.
- Distinguish between several alternative methods of delivery and describe the strengths and weaknesses of each.
- And a lot, lot more!
Do you want to experience the satisfying feeling of being able to conquer your fear and deliver memorable speeches with confidence? Do you want to move multitudes of people to a certain course of action as you hold them spellbound with mere words from your mouth?
If so, then wait no longer. Grab your ticket to public speaking greatness and let yourself be heard.
Download Public Speaking Superstar Now!
Get Your Copy Now!
For Just $4.95!