Overcome Excuses (eBooks)
ATTENTION: Anyone who wants to stop making excuses and get more done...
"Finally! Discover How To Overcome Excuses and Beat Procrastination So You Can Finally Get Things Done!"
Discover The Simple, Step-By-Step Blueprint To Overcoming Excuses!
From: Rich PLR
Many of us struggle with procrastination and excuses.
Whether we don’t feel good, we feel we are too busy, we are afraid of the work and success that comes with it, or are just constantly distracted by life itself, many of us aren’t as productive as we could be.
We fall back on excuses of why we aren’t achieving as much as we felt we should be.
Do These Excuses Sound Familiar?
“I’m not as young as I used to be.”
“I have a family to take care.”
“I have young kids who constantly need supervision and attention.”
“I have elderly parents to take care.”
“I have important calls on my smartphone to monitor.”
“I’m working as hard as I can, and that’s good enough.”
Everyone has their own excuses of why they aren’t as productive as they feel they should be and why it takes them longer to complete projects and tasks than expected.
When people don’t want to tackle a task or a project, they make up an excuse of why they can’t do it at that time.
In other words, they procrastinate, always pushing something off until later that they could and should be doing now.
Then, when the deadline comes closer, they panic and start working faster and haphazardly in an effort to get the work done in time, often leading to critical mistakes in the work.
Additionally, the person feels more drained and irritable because he/she had to work harder to get the task or project done on time, all because of procrastination and putting the task or project off until later.
And the fact we aren’t as productive as we should be because of excuses and procrastination is a key reason why you aren’t having the success you thought you would.
We’re always falling behind on projects, struggling to complete them on time.
We always look as if we’re not capable when we struggle to complete projects on time, while others make it look so easy because they’re always on time or early when it comes to completing projects.
And, of course, those are the people who are always getting the promotion or the success you thought you would get.
How Do You Overcome Excuses?
So, how do YOU start getting the promotions and the success that you want and deserve?
The key is learning how to overcome excuses and procrastination and becoming more productive at work and in your life in general. “How?” you ask.
Thankfully, I've written a step-by-step guide to show you how...
Let me introduce to you...
How To Stop Procrastinating And Get More Done While Staying Happy
This new 43-page manual has ten chapters of usable information to help you overcome excuses and procrastination, while helping you to become more productive and successful at work and in your life.
Here's exactly what you'll get inside the course:
The Overcome Excuses Guide
Here's what you'll discover in this guide:
- How to deal with procrastination, self-doubt, and distractions so you can get the most amount of work done in the least amount of time.
- How to complete work that you've been avoiding.
- How to tackle tasks you hate doing, faster so you can move on to more enjoyable work.
- How you can use deadlines to your advantage and finally get more done, whether that's in your business or life.
- Why taking regular breaks is key to doing your best work.
- Why taking care of yourself is also key to doing your best work.
- The one trick you can use to get things done quickly while working more efficiently.
- And much more!
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR TAKING ACTION!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #1:
View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point.
It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
FAST-ACTION BONUS #2:
Resource Cheat Sheet
You'll also get access to a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps and services to get you even further.
Inside you'll find:
- Top blogs and forums
- Top tools
- Top tips and how to's
- + more!
FAST-ACTION BONUS #3:
A quick glance over this mindmap and you'll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
Does that sound good or what?
Are You Finally Ready To Stop Making Excuses?
You'll benefit so much by going through this course.
Here are just some of the benefits you'll gain:
- Become more productive in less time.
- Become more confident in your own abilities so you can get more done in less time.
- Keep yourself healthier.
- Keep stress and strain away from your life and the lives of your loved ones.
- Look professional and capable in the eyes of your peers, leading to more profitable opportunities and promotions.
- Become better at time management so that you live a well-rounded life between work and non-work.
- Ensure you make enough time for your family, friends, and others so they don’t feel deprived by you working all of the time.
- Ensure your marriage or relationship is strong by spending more time with him/her.
- Ensure you don’t miss out on your children growing up because you’re always working.
- Ensure you don’t deprive your beloved pets of love and affection because you’re always working.
- Grow a more profitable business and ensure your family’s financial future faster.
- Being more focused on your work so it’s of higher quality that gets you noticed in a positive way.
- Being more focused on your work so you finish faster and are seen as a “miracle worker” by others.
"How Can I Use This Powerful Guide Right Now?"
You can own Overcome Excuses together with all the bonuses for a mere $7.00! .
That is a truly incredible deal!
Did I mention this eBook is only $7.00? It’s definitely a point worth repeating. You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.
I'm delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.
Again, you will receive the comprehensive and valuable insights for only $7.00 .
Please click the Add To Cart button right now and take ownership of this valuable eBook TODAY!
Get Instant Access Right Now!
Yes! I want instant access to Overcome Excuses which includes the following:
- The main eBook
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Checklist
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: Resource Cheat Sheet
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: Mindmap
To Your Success,
P.S. - If you choose to bypass this offer, how is your life going to change? Are you going to become more motivated to do better work in less time? That’s unlikely without the information and resources in this offer. Make the investment in yourself and in your loved ones to get this package now.
P.P.S. - A Time article reports that nearly 50% of American employees say they only work for 15 minutes before becoming distracted. That same Time article also reported that 53% of American employees say they waste an hour or more each day because of disruptions.
You’re not alone in dealing with excuses, procrastination, and loss of focus; the only question is whether you will take that step to improve your focus, become more productive, and benefit as a result? Click here to get “Overcome Excuses: How To Stop Procrastinating And Get More Done While Staying Happy” now.