How to Survive a Blind Date (Audio & eBook)
At Last, You Can Enjoy A Blind Date, WITHOUT The Danger Of Humiliation OR Having A Bad Time
From the Desk of: Rich Lanning
Re: Your Next Blind Date
Is the prospect of a blind date giving you a headache?
IF so, you are not alone. Don’t feel bad! Dating is hard at best and challenging for most. Why? Think about it.
It’s hard enough to go on a date. You want to meet the lover of a lifetime. Or maybe you are just looking for a fun companion. First, you have to find someone you like. Then you have to work up the courage to ask them on a date.
Think about it. Then you have to find the perfect outfit to wear right? What about the first words that come out of your mouth when on a date? All of these fears, questions and concerns are compounded when faced with the prospect of a BLIND date.
Why? Because you don’t know the person you are going out with!
Do you tremble with fear at the thought of a blind date? Fear not, there is a SIMPLE and EASY answer…
FEAR NOT! You’ve come to just the right place to learn everything there is to know about blind dating, so you don’t have to make a mistake. You can walk into a blind date with your head held high and look forward to your date… rather than dread it.
Are you someone who:
- Dreads the prospect of friends setting you up on a date, but also someone that craves the attention of a good partner?
- Someone that has experienced a bad blind date and wants to avoid another nightmare?
- Someone thinking about going on a blind date, but afraid of messing up?
- Someone that wants to make the most of their dating experience but lacks the dating know-how to guarantee a successful date.
- Someone looking for a lifelong partner and interested in finding prospects by going on blind dating?
- Someone who has always gone on traditional dates but is looking to try something new?
Whether you are a first time dater or an old hat, you can enjoy blind dates. Blind dates are ideal for anyone interested in gaining an edge when it comes to dating.
But, for you to enjoy your date, you have to avoid some of the common mishaps associated with dating. How do you do that? It’s simple.
Announcing a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you to learn everything there is to know about blind dates BEFORE your first date.
That’s right. We’ve done all the legwork for you. We’ve sweated and toiled, experienced the ups and downs of dating, so we can bring you for the first time,
How To Survive A Blind Date
(and even have fun…)
Here is just a small sneak peak at what you’ll learn when you invest in this valuable guide:
- Discover the top 3 myths that exist about blind dates, and learn how to overcome dating stereotypes.
- Learn the 3 most important facts there are to know about blind dates, so you can arm yourself with a reservoir of knowledge.
- Discover the top 8 dos when it comes to dating, so you can avoid embarrassment and make the most of your dating experience.
- Learn the top 7 don’ts of blind dating so you make the most of your dating experience and have a great time while dating.
- Discover the #1 conversation starter so you never end a date with a moment of uncomfortable silence.
- Learn how to impress your date on first glance so you guarantee a good time, every time.
- Learn little known rules of blind dating that will save you from embarrassment or big mistakes, so you and your date can enjoy your evening.
- Discover the top 6 places to go on a blind date, whether you are a male or female.
- Learn the 10 best places to take a first date, whether a blind date or a traditional date so you both have a good time and learn to enjoy each other’s company.
Dating in any environment is nerve racking. When you go on a blind date, you are more likely to feel nervous or anxious about your date.
Don’t worry. Thanks to this new and informative guide, in just two minutes you can learn everything there is to know about dating, without the embarrassment of a failed dating history.
Aren’t you tired of going on dates that don’t work? It’s time to figure out how to do things right. To find out what all the fuss is about, just CLICK HERE to download your digital dating guide.
Prevent A Dating Disaster By Investing In Your Dating Education…
A blind date does not have to be the hated or dreaded of all dates. In fact, you may actually find there are many rewards to blind dates.
Here are some other interesting tidbits you’ll learn when you invest in your dating education:
- Find out what to do to break uncomfortable silences so you don’t have to sit awkwardly and pick at your hands.
- Learn how to dress right the first time regardless of the location of your date, so you make a good impression.
- Learn how to complement your date in just the right way instead of in an offensive way to keep your date smooth and connected.
- Learn how to interpret the top 7 body language signals so you can decide ahead of time if you are headed for dating disaster or a night of bliss.
It’s time you invest in your future. Are you looking for Mr. Right, or Mrs. Right? Then you’ve landed in just the right place.
Maybe you are looking for a fun-loving partner. No matter your intentions, How To Survive A Blind Date will have you laughing, mesmerized and hankering for your next dating opportunity.
Act now, and for a limited time you can download your copy of How To Survive A Blind Date for the low introductory price of just $9.95. Not sure if a guide on dating is right for you? Don’t worry. When you order within the next 24 hours, you’ll receive our unconditional guarantee.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
You risk absolutely nothing by investing in this life saving guide. If you decide to keep it, enjoy it and learn how to make the most of your date. You have nothing to lose. You have the right to request a full refund within the first 60 days of purchase. This guarantee comes with no-questions or quibbles, so ACT NOW before it’s too late. Simply CLICK HERE and you can download your digital copy of How To Survive A Blind Date in just two minutes.
I can’t stress this enough… to have a good time on a blind date, you must have a dating education. That education comes from investing in yourself. For your small investment, you can save hundreds of dollars in bad dating experiences.
Just let this sink in for a minute…
Consider the average date. You spend some money on a polished outfit to impress your date. Perhaps you spend $100. Then you take your date to an expensive restaurant, order a few cocktails, appetizers and then move on to dinner. You don’t want to appear chincy, so you order the best on the menu.
Maybe you go out for coffee after. You may spend $200-300 in all when all is said and done. What if you go on a couple of dates? Then, the worst happens. You make the biggest dating mistake. Your date turns away and never looks back.
The worst that happens? You are out a few hundred dollars. UNLESS you know how to make the most of your date and avoid costly errors.
How are you going to take charge of your life? There is one simple way. It all comes down to this…
You HAVE to invest in your dating education if you want to not only survive but also enjoy your blind date.
Remember, your order is backed by our iron-clad guarantee.
This 100% complete dating package offers anyone the opportunity to enjoy their dating experience, whether going on a blind date for the first time or the fiftieth. But you have to hurry. We are only able to offer this guide at an introductory price for a limited time only. Copies are flying off the shelves.
Is this the kind of information you want to get your hands on now? Then go ahead, check it out. Remember, it’s risk free. All you have to do is click your mouse. Click Here and in two minutes we’ll allow you to download your copy of How To Survive A Blind Date.
Don’t wait for another dating disaster… learn how to survive and thrive so you can enjoy your blind date the first, second, third and fourth times around.
Find out if it is possible to find true love, or simply have a good time on a blind date.
The choice is yours. Make the decision to change your life in a positive way by using the tools we are practically giving away free. Order Now!
Wishing you the best in your dating adventures,