Let’s face it. There’s an old saying about a dog being “man’s best friend.” So getting along with another human being is rated second, at best.
Or is it?
Let’s look a little closer. For example, you meet someone either online or off. It seems like “love at first sight.” So you dive in headfirst and take the plunge by going out on several dates. And yet:
- You knew from day one that this person smokes, but he or she will surely kick the habit for YOU, right?
- You both disagree 180-degrees on important issues; politics, religion, state of the economy, etc. But “love conquers all,” right?
- You apologized for being late on the first date, re-scheduling the second date, scheduling the reservation at the wrong time on the third date….but “love is blind,” right? The other person should have endless patience?
Well, read on.
In fact, right now, we’re inviting you to take charge of your Dating & Relationship plans and strategy, and learn more now about how to interact both online and off, developing positive, healthy relationships.
Our Healthy Dating& Relationship Tips Guide offers help to you so that you can overcome shyness, lack of knowledge, lack of experience – lack of a mended heart after your last mate bailed on you … encouraging you to reach out and try again. It offers you plenty of love-power to help you “jumpstart” your love life – with a new date or ongoing relationship.
And best of all, you will be able to get your helpful guide from us in the privacy of your own home or private computer area to enjoy at your leisure. Quickly and easily download the guide and get help today to avoid messing further with relationship issues. And learn what our Healthy Dating & Relationship Tips Guide is all about.
For example, to begin with, consider the following 3 statements. Does each represent a Fact or Fiction?
1. All we need is love. Fact or Fiction?
2. It has to be “love at first sight” in order to work long-term. Fact or Fiction?
3. Practically anyone can learn the nuts and bolts of relationship building. Fact or Fiction?
(Answers: 1. Fiction 2. Fiction 3. Fact)
Learn much more about dating and relationships by grabbing your copy of our latest Guide. It’s loaded with information in an easy-to-read format, available instantly after payment. You’ll read about Dating and Relationship Issues, Resources, Tips and related help used and recommended by professionals, experts in the world of healthcare today.
Then design your own Dating and Relationship improvement plan by only selecting those solutions that fit into your own unique lifestyle, based upon your own desires, available time, schedule, strategy, plans and budget.