A Professional Approach to Resumes and Cover Letters
How to win your dream job and triumph over the competition...
The Best Resume You've Ever Written Or Your Money Back!
Give Me 10 Minutes And I'll Have You Writing Resumes No Employer Can Resist!
Who else wants to force their resume to rise to the top of the stack?
Sometimes the only separating you from a great job and unemployment - is a great resume. But the rules on how to write a resume that grabs the attention of an employer are always changing.
Chances are, if you learned how to write a resume back in high school. Your techniques are outdated.
It's a question of who wants it more. And if you need that job like a chocoholic needs a Hershey's bar. You better take the time to learn...
How To Write Impressive Resumes
And Cover Letters!
Are you looking for a job? Do you want to make certain that you have every possible advantage going for you?
One of the most important parts of the hiring process is the resume. (How many jobs do you know of that do not require one?) And it's important you put your best foot forward with a great resume.
A resume that sells yourself to the company. In a way that any employer would be crazy not to hire you.
See How Easily You Can Prove You're The Right Person For The Job!
You can separate yourself from the pack with a great resume. While others don't give this step much thought, and they ignore the new rules that have evolved over the years...
...you won't! And you'll present yourself as the capable candidate for the job. Your resume will shoot straight to the top of the stack.
Because the truth is... a great resume can catch an employer's attention and tell them you're his guy or gal.
In my 41 page report, I'll show you exactly what you need to do to ensure your future boss doesn't forget your resume. It comes in a downloadable file you can be reading in just minutes from now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- The number one rule for resumes that USED to be true. See which old technique has been thrown in the trash bin. You'll want to make sure you stop using this one before you turn in your next resume
- How a resume can show loud and clear your credentials. And in a way that shows you have what it takes to be a complete success in your new position.
- 6 items that must appear in every resume you write. (Don't forget even one!)
- 4 things you must be sure about when turning in a resume. Know these and selling yourself will be easy.
- How successful job-seekers brainstorm before they write one word of their resume. Don't forget this important step, or you'll be sorry.
- How to sell yourself without representing an ego larger than Donald Trump's.
- How to write an "Objective Statement" that speaks to the employer. This will keep your resume at the top of the stack.
- When to really let yourself shine with descriptive, complimentary words that make you stand out.
- 3 step game plan for writing a "knock their socks off" summary.
- The key point you need to know when writing your skills and accomplishments. This is your chance to bore or inspire the reader.
- 4 gems to use as skills and accomplishments that will set you apart from the rest.
- 3 different formats of resumes. When to use them, and why to use them. With full examples of each that visually show you how it's done. So you can't get it wrong.
- How to craft resumes for the Internet. It's not the same ball game anymore - here's how to easily adjust: 9 simple guidelines electronic resumes need to succeed.
- A Fort Knox gold mine of power words. Use these powerful, seductive words in your resume and the reader will be hooked.
- Why you shouldn't use the words, "Work History." And which words to use instead.
- How to organize your Education Credentials section for maximum impact.
- What smart applicants do when listing their affiliations. And more importantly, what they leave out.
- How to use a personal interests section for maximum benefit. Warning: Read this before you even think of adding one!
- 6 simple steps for making your resume look sharp. Impress your future boss with crisp formatting.
- 9 essential pieces of information that must appear in your resume.
- 6 components of your "Positions Held" list that will prove you have experience for the job.
- How to leave "filler" out of your resume for positive results.
- Tips for writing with style. Use these simple, everyday techniques to spice up your writing.
- 7 things that should NEVER appear in your resume.
- 5 sample resumes to "copy" for success.
- Why the cover letter is just as important as the resume.
- 2 "fill-in-the-blank" cover letter templates. Guarantee cover letter success with these secret weapons.
- 11 key phrases to quickly and easily insert into your cover letter. Create a compelling cover letter with "fill-in-the-blank" ease.
- 2 sample cover letters that reveal exactly how it's done.
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
Do You Make These Mistakes On Your Resumes?
Are you boring the person who's supposed to be hiring you? You don't need to be a great writer to keep his or her attention. You just need to follow a few steps that can be found on pages 24 and 25 that will turn your resume into a hypnotic sales piece.
Now you can write a resume that sells yourself like no one else is writing.
Are you following today's conventions for acceptable resumes? You'll find 5 sample resumes between 26 & 35 that guarantee you'll know how to create a cutting edge resume. One that will prove to your future employer that you have what it takes to fill your desired position.
In my guide, I tell you exactly what you should say. And exactly what you shouldn't. In 41 pages, I make sure you have all the information you need to sell yourself to the best of your ability.
If this could be the difference between getting the job. And staying home to apply at a fast food restaurant. How much would my cutting edge information be worth to you.
If I walked you through the process of creating a killer resume, taking you by the hand and never leaving you behind to guess. How much would it be worth to turn in a killer resume for your next job application?
Would it be worth a week's paycheck if it got you the job? Surely it'd be worth $100.00 if it would eventually leave to thousands. But you can get your hands on this information I've compiled for you for just $19.95 if you act today.
And I guarantee it helps you get the job. If after taking a look, you don't think it will be the secret weapon you use to put your resume at the top of the hiring stack - then there's always my...
90 Days Money Back Guarantee!
My report could be the difference that gets you the job others were fighting for. A great resume is half the battle. And my guide shows you how to whip up a secret weapon that gives you an unfair advantage against the competition.
Get my report today. Look through it. If it's not everything you thought it would be. If it doesn't help you to write killer resumes. If it doesn't help you get a job. Just write me an email saying so. I'll issue you a refund ASAP.
I mean it - if my report doesn't help you. I don't need your money. That's a guarantee you can count on.
Now all that's left is to get started outclassing the competition. Click the link below now and get your hands on your own secret weapon:
It's really very easy to order.
You will get immediate access even if it's 2AM.
Thanks for reading,
P.S. Write the resume that gets you the job. What will you find in my report? The exact secrets successful job applicants are using today to secure their high paying positions. Just scroll up to see the giant list of tips, tricks, and tactics you can use to craft a master resume and cover letter.
Don't let the job go to someone else. Learn to sell yourself today.